screenxpert turning on

System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:hello guys.firstly,apologies for my english.
Id like to ask u if u know why when i turn on screenxpert(second monitor,i have asus zenbook duo),there is always this turning of the whole screen for about a second,and then both of monitors are turned on.
9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS
asus_zenbook_user
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:hello guys.firstly,apologies for my english.

Id like to ask u if u know why when i turn on screenxpert(second monitor,i have asus zenbook duo),there is always this turning of the whole screen for about a second,and then both of monitors are turned on.

screenxpert turning on
@asus_zenbook_user
Could you please tell me the complete model name of the laptop you are using?

How to find Model Name
May I ask if the original condition of your laptop is to turn off the screen, and you only need to open the second screen to use it?

zenbook ux481fly
i ll try to explain better.so when i turn on/off (enable/disable) the screenpad,the first/big monitor turns off and then turns on after ,i guess ,half of a second,like clicking the power button (which turns off and on the big monitor) twice.

i ll try to explain better.so when i turn on/off (enable/disable) the screenpad, automatically* (forgot to add this) the first/big monitor turns off and then turns on after ,i guess ,half of a second,like clicking the power button (which turns off and on the big monitor) twice.

Falcon_ASUS
asus_zenbook_user

i ll try to explain better.so when i turn on/off (enable/disable) the screenpad, automatically* (forgot to add this) the first/big monitor turns off and then turns on after ,i guess ,half of a second,like clicking the power button (which turns off and on the big monitor) twice.

View post
@asus_zenbook_user
Could you please provide a video for me to confirm?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.