This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does Zephyrus Duo 16 can using other bland 100W PD charger?

Donghee
Star I
System: Windows11
Battery or AC: AC
Model: Zephyrus Duo 16
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I bought a Zephyrus Duo 16 recently. I really like using this laptop.
Powerful, reasonable weight compared laptop specs. But the charger weight is way too heavy and big. And I know the Zephyrus Duo 16 can use 100W PD charger. So I wanna buy a PD charger. But can I use other brands of PD charger? I heard that ASUS laptops only allow the same bland charger if I wanna 100W charging.
screenshot-2022-10-14-181205.png

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Donghee
  1. System: Windows11
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: Zephyrus Duo 16
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I bought a Zephyrus Duo 16 recently. I really like using this laptop.

Powerful, reasonable weight compared laptop specs. But the charger weight is way too heavy and big. And I know the Zephyrus Duo 16 can use 100W PD charger. So I wanna buy a PD charger. But can I use other brands of PD charger? I heard that ASUS laptops only allow the same bland charger if I wanna 100W charging.

screenshot-2022-10-14-181205.png

Does Zephyrus Duo 16 can using other bland 100W PD charger?
@Donghee
From our standpoint, we will recommend that you use our equipment for charging. The PD specification is Input 20V/5A; Output 5V/1.5A, the charging may not be fully charged or power drop. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.