This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discussion about Jiaszzz

HildaX
Star II
Poor Jiaszzz responding to hundreds(possibly thousands) of people to help us solve the WiFi issues.
6 REPLIES 6

Abhishek_Bhaika
Star II
yes he is replying but Asus sucks man what was this weird update that wifi stopped working permanently :3 now they are changing my motherboard lol

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, HildaX.
Please refer to the link below for troubleshooting the Wi-Fi network connection issue.
[Phone/Pad] What to do if my phone won't connect to a Wi-Fi network? | Official Support | ASUS Globa...If you still experience any issues after trying the steps above, it is recommended that you visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, HildaX.

Please refer to the link below for troubleshooting the Wi-Fi network connection issue.

https://www.asus.com/support/FAQ/1006657/

If you still experience any issues after trying the steps above, it is recommended that you visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Thank you.

View post
ASUS has not done any recall or exchange action for this WIFI problem for 16 months which affects all users, the problem recurs after motherboard changes, up to 4!, the exorbitant cost after the warranty period is charged to users when it is a manufacturing defect and you dare give a wifi faq to solve a hardware problem known since July 2021 affecting all rog 5 / 5s / ultimate in all countries or it was distributed. ASUS now allows itself to insult consumers.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
For your information, here is the first Wifi/Hotspot case on Zentalk, page 47, in July 2021 after less than 3 months of use, from this page going up to today you will find dozens of identical cases per page and after having tested all that was humanly/computer possible, pray to gods in all religions, the one and only solution is the replacement of the motherboard, which was also defective in the following months.
https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/51064/bad-software-update#latest