This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ramdump Glitchy Boot + Blinking Red Light when plugging in

litly
Star III
I got hit with the infamous Ramdump on my Zenfone 8. Tried every possible combination of side buttons all day, somehow randomly booted into the ramdump screen after hours of trying. I held the power and volume down (I believe this is fastboot) and the Asus screen showed up, all glitchy. Then it went back to a black screen. The top part of the phone was hot so I'm guessing the motherboard is fried, as has been deduced by previous ramdump threads. After a day, I plug it into the charger, and the notification LED blinks red for about 3 minutes, then stopped and the phone is completely dead.
ramdump.jpg
glitchy-loading-screen.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, litly . 
Based on the situation you describe, it is recommended that you visit the ASUS Repair Center to have your device checked.

Find service locations - Malaysia | Official Support | ASUS Malaysia
Meanwhile, please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.