This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG 5 WIFI and Hotspot not working (ERROR)

danieltsz16
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ZS673KS
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: Starting November 7, 2022
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I receive an OTA update of Firmware version: 31.0810.1226.128 last November 7, 2022. Then suddenly i cannot turn on my wifi and my Hotspot says Error. I already tried to downgrade my OS to Android 11 but sadly this doesn't fixed WIFI and Hotspot problem. Please help me fix this problem.

4 REPLIES 4

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, danieltsz16 .We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you!

Devdutt
Star III
Same issue bro.

Asus should stop putting this update after knowing its causing issues. I am going to start a lawsuit against you. My 7 month phone doesn't have wifi now. I will be without a phone while you figure out how to fix it. Shame. Never buy ASUS. They always have motherboard issues. From Lamborghini laptop in 2008 to my current dual screen laptop. 1000's USD for waste.

I was going to buy ASUS rog 6 for my bro. No bloody way I am giving any money to this shabby company.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, Devdutt.
I responded to your situation in the comments of your post and have sent you a private message for further assistance.
Please check your inbox in the top-right corner of the screen.
Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.