This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera takes horrible pics on Rog2

yamvmax
Star III
So Rog2 and z6 have same cam sensors, but pics on z6 are way better than the rog2. Hoping Asus can fix this, because the pics are terrible for having a very good sensor.
46 REPLIES 46

Noix
Rising Star II
I tested both and the Zenfone is much better camera especially in low light, the Rog 2 pictures are much noisier.
During the day they are also different, the next two pictures were taken ate the same time under the same circumstances, first is Zenfone 6
JSXRY6A2WTNA.jpg

This is one is with Rog 2
ZUZI0QZ3Q0PC.jpg

Completely different results using the same sensors.

yamvmax
Star III
jairo

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23654#Comment_23654

It is a cell phone to play the camera section is not his forte. If you want better photographic results go for a pixel or iphone or huawei leica

View post
Dude...go troll somewhere else. This is a thread to fix the shit cam....I don't need you telling me to buy a pixel. The cam sensor on rog is same as z6....so we should and can have good quality pics. Go spam elsewhere. Douche

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Please stop comparing pictures that are not taken at the same moment. It will tell you nothing. The only real comparison in this thread was done by Noix and I find it strange that he only made one try when comparing them. HDR is clearly active on ZenFone 6 but not on ROG Phone II in his samples so it doesn't say much.
I can tell you from having both phones at hand that there's only a very small to no differences in performance between these two cameras.

RAIDEN_
Rising Star II
Anders_ASUS

Please stop comparing pictures that are not taken at the same moment. It will tell you nothing. The only real comparison in this thread was done by Noix and I find it strange that he only made one try when comparing them. HDR is clearly active on ZenFone 6 but not on ROG Phone II in his samples so it doesn't say much.

I can tell you from having both phones at hand that there's only a very small to no differences in performance between these two cameras.

View post
I am not comparing i am just requesting to provide camera improvements updates as given on Asus zenfone 6 .. The differences are very clear like the colour contrast level on Asus zenfone 6 , also the night mode auto mode picture quality and lastly not th least we want that reddish tint thingy fixed on grey background..
Is it too much to ask ?

yamvmax
Star III
Anders_ASUS

View post
Thanks for replying. There's a ton of us with terrible cams on rog2....the pics on z6 are much better. Please contact your dev team. The can on the rog2 is truly terrible