Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2040.2040.23
Rooted or not: Not rooted
Frequency of Occurrence: 100% of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): ZenUI
========================================

On other Android devices I owned, I had the possibility to have the brightness bar on the notification menu when swiping down, but in Zenfone's 9 case, I do not have the option to add it there, being obligated to swipe down twice.
A solution to this missing feature would be to either have the option to swipe on the right part of the screen and directly access the tiles and brightness bar, or either include the brightness bar on the notification menu. ( Having both options would be great, though. )
I kindly ask you to report this feature request to the developers and project manager, as It would make the user experience a lot more pleasing, and it would help to have this device even closer to perfection.
I also added a screenshot for better understanding.
notification-menu.jpg

4 REPLIES 4

mumei6102
Rising Star I
It'll be very nice feature. Additionally adaptive brightness checkbox will be great!

Ace2099
Star III
mumei6102

It'll be very nice feature. Additionally adaptive brightness checkbox will be great!

View post
Agree with that!

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Ace2099, thanks for your feedback, I'll forward it to the R&D team.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.