This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

three years of security patch,s ??

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Karen ( or any mod will do), please put us out of our misery and let us know either way if Asus are going to provide security patch,s or is the zenfone 7 truly dead?
8 REPLIES 8

Roystoys
Zen Master III
martin.stavinoha87

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/236595#Comment_236595

exactly!! such a shame...some older devices like OnePlus 8 or Galaxy S20 are/will be getting Android 13 but we have to wait 2-3 months to even get a security update

View post
I can't argue about the OS updates because I went in with my eyes open and didn't expect more than two OS updates from Asus BUT I was under the impression from my research back then that Asus would support three years of security updates.at least....
Look maybe we are on track UNO. Asus is always behind with the security patch regardless of how old your phone is so maybe in Two months we will get a Two month old security patch update, if you follow my drift, ?

Roystoys
Zen Master III
Either way still not good enough, the original question is for a mod but no response just an outdated google security patch BUT thank you sir may I have another please 🥺

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
If anyone is willing to donate me a ZF7 I could probably shove out a ROM and maintain it for a while.

kikoly
Hall of Fame II
Asus has long only guaranteed a minimum 18-month maintenance period on its phones.