vex_sb
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: WW_32.2050.2050.29
Rooted or not: Not
Frequency of Occurrence: 90% of the time
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Nova Launcher
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Okay, Hard to explain the issue, but i made a video so you can check. When i open the new app, old one is showing and hangs on the screen for half a second. I've been using Nova for many years, no phone was doing this. I am sending this video to them also.

P.S i have a message " You have to be around a little while longer before you can post links " , so i can't put link 😞
13 REPLIES 13

vex_sb
Star III
paweldejko

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/BYD8756VC33E/2022-11-06-19-47-59.mp4

For me there is no such effect and everything works just like on the recording.

View post

Very interesting. could you share few screenshots from Nova options, i think it is something there

paweldejko
Star III
vex_sb

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/235963#Comment_235963

Very interesting. could you share few screenshots from Nova options, i think it is something there

View post
I recorded a video of Nova Launcher settings. If you need any deeper settings, let me know which ones interest you.

vex_sb
Star III
I've triedalmost all settings, still have a problem. Maybe i will delete all on phone and try all again

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.