Did you mean: 

Rog 5s Wifi and Mobile Hotspot not turning on

Abhishek_Bhaika
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog 5s
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: No
Suddenly my phone's wifi and internet hotspot has stopped working any solution for this? In service center they ask for the phone and take too long to respond I do not have a spare phone so is there any other option for this issue?
12 REPLIES 12

nsanedown
Star III
Abhishek Bhaikatti

@nsanedown after replacing did it occur to you again? because I guess a lot of people are facing this issue again this year too

View post
It did not since its replacement in August, but only time will tell. Good thing I have an extensive warranty till 2024 and our retailer has a policy that during that time if it breaks down 2 more times they send out a brand new device instead, but for what the phone itself costs maybe ASUS itself should adopt this policy.

Ritesh39
Star II
nsanedown

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/235699#Comment_235699

It did not since its replacement in August, but only time will tell. Good thing I have an extensive warranty till 2024 and our retailer has a policy that during that time if it breaks down 2 more times they send out a brand new device instead, but for what the phone itself costs maybe ASUS itself should adopt this policy.

View post
I probably feel it's useless shouting here. Got to start a tweets to Asus. Absolutely pathetic from them . If u make premium cost products with that also come premium support and responsibilities 😡

Abhishek_Bhaika
Star II
Ritesh39

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/235701#Comment_235701

I probably feel it's useless shouting here. Got to start a tweets to Asus. Absolutely pathetic from them . If u make premium cost products with that also come premium support and responsibilities 😡

View post
I know right? now I have to travel so much leaving my office because on weekend the service center will be closed, then I have to submit my phone and these people will just take the phone and sleep with it and then after a lot of days they will give it back to me, sometimes when they open a completely new phone new issues start coming up because the internal part of your phone is operated by these people if some error is caused by them then customers have to suffer again, I really don't understand what is the use of pushing such updates which cause hardware damage lol.
I have never experienced this with any other company where the hardware gets damaged actually without any impact on the hardware, and here a software firmware update is leading to complete change of Motherboard lol

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, Abhishek Bhaikatti.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.

Ritesh39
Star II
Jiaszzz_ASUS

Hello, Abhishek Bhaikatti.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

Thank you.

View post
Man this is not done!!
It's seems you think people will forget this.
Bringing premium product also requires giving premium service and taking premium responsibility.
I remember Samsung calling/taking back all their galaxy note 9 devices which started becoming defective.

What we will do in customer service center...they will ask to replace motherboard and u will earn tons of money