This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wifi Driver dead again.....4th time and its not solved by asus dev team again from 3-4 days

crazyjsbaranwal
Star II
Asus Tuf F15 (FX506LH)
Bios: FX506LH.310 version
This is my 4th time that wifi adapter stopped working and i cant access to wifi....since i cant even see wifi
screenshot-28168-29.png
As u can see here, no wifi options at all.......
and whenever, i ask for a solution....its just reset this and reset that....but still its not a permanent solution.....its just like a temporary candy we got that will be stolen away after some time.....
im kinda annoyed now that its happening regularly....ik technical issues are bound to happen but if its happening, then idk what to say about update and support team......

And really, im not in position to do factory reset all time......who wants to keep backup everytime.....and then do reset and download whatever we need again....its sooo much waste of time for us....
Pls if it is possible, provide us a permanent solution at least, not for some 1-2 day solution......
tbh i really dont know what to say about asus driver service.....
😞
screenshot-28169-29.png
This is the result of my asus diagnostic service (latest).....and ik that im not the only one facing this problems and issues...since i can see there are many users who posted same issues here....i honestly feel now that asus driver update service is worst of all.....bcoz whats the purpose of even updating drivers then, if its gonna be way worse than previous updates...every update we suffer more issues compared to previous updates.....
well, i kinda lost hope if its gonna be resolved in future too :<😓😓
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
crazyjsbaranwal

Asus Tuf F15 (FX506LH)

Bios: FX506LH.310 version

This is my 4th time that wifi adapter stopped working and i cant access to wifi....since i cant even see wifi

screenshot-28168-29.png

As u can see here, no wifi options at all.......

and whenever, i ask for a solution....its just reset this and reset that....but still its not a permanent solution.....its just like a temporary candy we got that will be stolen away after some time.....

im kinda annoyed now that its happening regularly....ik technical issues are bound to happen but if its happening, then idk what to say about update and support team......

And really, im not in position to do factory reset all time......who wants to keep backup everytime.....and then do reset and download whatever we need again....its sooo much waste of time for us....

Pls if it is possible, provide us a permanent solution at least, not for some 1-2 day solution......

tbh i really dont know what to say about asus driver service.....

😞

screenshot-28169-29.png

This is the result of my asus diagnostic service (latest).....and ik that im not the only one facing this problems and issues...since i can see there are many users who posted same issues here....i honestly feel now that asus driver update service is worst of all.....bcoz whats the purpose of even updating drivers then, if its gonna be way worse than previous updates...every update we suffer more issues compared to previous updates.....

well, i kinda lost hope if its gonna be resolved in future too :<😓😓

Wifi Driver dead again.....4th time and its not solved by asus dev team again from 3-4 days
@crazyjsbaranwal
If the situation persists after updating the driver,  I would suggest you to bring back your laptop to our repair center.
The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 
http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

crazyjsbaranwal
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/65654/wifi-driver-dead-again-4th-time-and-its-not-solved-by-a...

@crazyjsbaranwal

If the situation persists after updating the driver,  I would suggest you to bring back your laptop to our repair center.

The following is the contact information: 

http://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/

Also you can contact the local service center for help. The following is the contact information: 

http://www.asus.com/support/CallUs#

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
FR? Again? I have to go to repair center to check this problem again........
well, thanks, im glad to at least get response....
its so much trouble ig to maintain asus systems.....that we just have to do driver updates, then more issues are born with that....and then to resolve that, we have to do factory reset everytime or just go to service center and spend our almost whole day there....im now really thinking if i should even update anything here or not honestly....if its all bcoz of updates, then i think its better to just dont update it in future....
😞
yhh no problem, its alright for us to spend so much time resolving this daily issues...😓

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.