thuggs
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6 pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
If Im listening to something like YouTube music on WiFi and leave WiFi zone the phone doesn't auto connect to cellular network. It gives me an error about WiFi being connected still but no Internet. I have to manually turn off wifi to get it to connect to the cell network.
This of course stops any stream i had playing. This only occurs with something actively using data and it's not an always occurrence.

18 REPLIES 18

thuggs
Rising Star I
Ok you still don't understand the bigger part of the issue here. This will happen sometimes with the WiFi isn't even in range anymore. Being out in the motorcycle my music will stop streaming and if i check it, the phone will give the error above. So how can it be connected to WiFi that's 30 miles away? Answer, it's not and this is a bug that needs to be fixed.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
thuggs

Again no other phone i have has this problem. So it's either Android 12 or this phone. And again this happens on multiple routers, so i should reset 400 different business routers? Stop sticking up for a company that doesn't care about making a reliable product.

View post

Lol, yes, I understand your problem very well, what I don't understand is that there are still buyers of rog6 and ZF9 after ASUS' attitude towards customers of the previous series respectively.

I just gave you a test to deactivate ipv6 to see if there is an improvement since asus has planted APN at home.
FYI, on the Rog5, after 16 months, the problem is almost identical and still not fixed, in certain situations I still have to activate and deactivate airplane mode
The problem is identical to yours also on the 6D
So I wish you good luck

thuggs
Rising Star I
Ok that's fine, those bugs need to be reported as well. I don't have those devices so i can bug report them. I do have the 6 pro.
I don't get why mods see bugs in other threads and say they'll send them over to the dev teams but no mods here doing the same.

jeanrivera
Star III
maybe is worth tagging a mod, @Mattias_ASUS what do you think about this problem, can you forward it to the dev team for us?

Mattias_ASUS
jeanrivera

maybe is worth tagging a mod, @Mattias_ASUS what do you think about this problem, can you forward it to the dev team for us?

View post
Hello!
Thanks for letting me know, will contact the R&D team immediately and send the issue.
Just a quick question, are you on the latest firmware?