This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues regarding my asus 6z

Gladiatorz
Star III
I see so many issues on the forum as ppl are complaining including me..! All active ppl are responding but i dnt see moderators and admins taking that much initiative or that much active on forum to resolve the issues..!
Forget abt resolving the issues..they dnt care to atleast respond as we as customers are waiting for an answer..!
I doubt that these moderators that are here..are they seriously working with asus or made them moderators just like any forum to respond on queries where they cant rake any action.
I understand that all cannot be active 24/7 but then why make them moderators as well who dnt answer the queries as well? Its so frustrating..!
18 REPLIES 18

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
I said "I don't have the answers to all your points, but I can help with a few." I don't have an answer to your point #1.
If your phone isn't charging with the original socket and charger you need to contact a repair center.
If you aren't using a cover and the proximity sensor isn't obstructed by dirt or dust you need to contact a repair center.
It looks like you have a few hardware related issues that you need to discuss with the local repair center.

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
Gladiatorz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23103#Comment_23103

Okay my bad..i was so frustrated with the issues i have with my phone and i started feeling like i did a mistake in buying this phone..but then still i use to convince myself saying no this is really the best phone.

So issues i hav are:

1) camera issue - just now i tried opening camera and i got a msg stating..camera couldn't start. Please restart camera. Pro mode doesnt seem to work at shutter 32s and iso at 100 (it worked fine on previous update). The camera processing of the image has to be improved as compared to ther phones. I always let my friends know that i got a phone with so good camera..but when i click..i feel ashamed. Which is the reason this frustration..! The camera is good no doubt but not crisp and clear images that we expect from this phone.

2) we have the option to use dual 4g. If i understand correctly, i am on call with sim 2 (vodafone) and sim 1 is jio..the data should still work technically..but it doesn't.

3) battery charging - when i got this phone the charging speed was really good..but now its like if i use my phone the charging doesnt even increase or decrease it sticks at one point. I kept the phone on charge in morning and till evening battery still at 70-80% like seriously? I dnt use any feature of battery modes or anything..

4) the camera doesnt flip at 1st go. It get stuck. In a day atleast once it has to happen (with stock and third party camera apps)

5) while playing pubg multi toich doesnt work properly..i get stuck while moving..! Anyone else faced this issue?

Okay..as per the response i got from this thread, it feels am wrong..but trust me when u guys have issues and u dnt get solutions..ull feel the same way i did. I did not mean to hurt anyone here.. its just frustration..!

View post
We have talked to our camera team about this issue and they are fairly certain that it's a bug and that it can be fixed in the next FOTA or the one after that.
This won't work on most phones. You need Dual Active SIM to do this which is quite rare.
I thought this issue had gone away when you restarted your phone but obviously it didn't since you still mention it. Could be hardware. Cables break and lose their fast charging capability but you should still be able to charge 100% if you wait long enough. You say that you haven't activated battery care, otherwise this would have been my best bet.
Some phones have been know to have a little too much resistance when flipping and this triggers the software to stop the camera. Service is the only way to fix it.
It would be great if you manage to catch this on video next time it happens.

aditya_a_s_sing
Rising Star I
5th issue -pubg issue is also faced by me...bt i think it is happening becoz of touching corners by mistakingly they should have provided the corner blocking option like rog 2 or mi k20 pro

Gladiatorz
Star III
aditya.a.s.singh.18

5th issue -pubg issue is also faced by me...bt i think it is happening becoz of touching corners by mistakingly they should have provided the corner blocking option like rog 2 or mi k20 pro

View post
Yes..i did thought that but when it started happening multiple times i posted it thats it not just the corner touch..!

Gladiatorz
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23256#Comment_23256

1. We have talked to our camera team about this issue and they are fairly certain that it's a bug and that it can be fixed in the next FOTA or the one after that.
  2. This won't work on most phones. You need Dual Active SIM to do this which is quite rare.
  3. I thought this issue had gone away when you restarted your phone but obviously it didn't since you still mention it. Could be hardware. Cables break and lose their fast charging capability but you should still be able to charge 100% if you wait long enough. You say that you haven't activated battery care, otherwise this would have been my best bet.
  4. Some phones have been know to have a little too much resistance when flipping and this triggers the software to stop the camera. Service is the only way to fix it.
  5. It would be great if you manage to catch this on video next time it happens.

View post
Will the camera quality be improved as well along with this wierd bug?
2) you said it wont work on most phones..does it work on our phone?
3) right now i have kept the phone on charge and its at 51% and its not showing fast charging..! Its been like this for atleast 20mins or more and not gng ahead..! But if i restart the phone and charge it..i get fast charging notification and it charges well..! I am feeling its a bug.
4)service of the camera? Well the issue is there but i think a little fix or an software update might fix it?
5)i would love to do that but when it happens i dnt know..! I might have to record the whole game and cut and crop for this issue..! The corner touch might be the problem still but am not a pro to figure this out..! If corner touch fix for pubg will be there it will be great like the other guy posted..that rog 2 has it..!
Thank you for responding to my questions 🙂