Mike47
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG PHONE 5s
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: NO
Frequency of Occurrence: ALWAYS
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Wifi & Hotspot
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Tried Hard Reboot. Restarted several times. Gave Forget WiFi network. Unable to resolve issue.
39 REPLIES 39

hansesguerra
Star II
Is there a solution for this? I don't have much cash. I bought this phone last year with the intention to use this for the next 3-4 years. Warranty expired last August 2022. Someone Help!
@Jiaszzz_ASUS I Factory reset the phone. It still doesn't work. I lost a fair bit of data that I forgot to backup. This is a nightmare.

Alphawitcher
Star I
do we have to wait till next update same problem here ,this started since 20/OCT, and to add my bad luck i bought this july and there are no service centers near me upto 400km radius

hansesguerra
Star II
I successfully downgraded the firmware to android 11 but no cigar. I was told that I need a CPU IC reballing and it cost almost $120 outside service centers. I will try to go to a service center because this is ridiculous. It happened to multiple people and they don't have a concrete answer on how to address this. This is a premium ROG product that we paid good hard earned money. Please mods have heart and help us out.

hansesguerra
Star II
Service Center said that this will cost about $250 for motherboard repair. Any mods? Help? This wouldn't be an issue if you did not pushed an update that would ruin the phone.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, hansesguerra  and Alphawitcher.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you.