This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen has green tint

Darqor
Star I
My zenfone 6 screen has green tint which bothers me. If I try to change color temperature I only get more blueish tint or yellowish green tint. Is this phone going to have white balence settings at some point? My friends zenphone 6 screen looks much better with white backgrounds. I don't know what I should do with my phone, because this screen issue bothers me. Otherwise I would really like it,
13 REPLIES 13

Darqor
Star I
No, both are with nightlight disabled and default screen settings. I migth be able to return it, but I dont know if they allow to change it to a new one. Usually they want to send it to repair (which means repair service says that there is nothing wrong with your phone)

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Darqor

No, both are with nightlight disabled and default screen settings. I migth be able to return it, but I dont know if they allow to change it to a new one. Usually they want to send it to repair (which means repair service says that there is nothing wrong with your phone)

View post
Yes that is very true. The repair center would probably refuse a screen replacement for this case. I think approaching your reseller is the most viable option.

Darqor
Star I
Yeah, I just don't understand why there are no proper settings to manually calibrate screen. Because screen itself is fine, default calibration (or lack of that) is bad

ColorSage
Zen Master I
As far as I know some color shifts in displays are caused by weird screen glue. It's not a major flaw but if it bothers you I'd send it back (for a refund; warranty service could call this not severe enough to be fixed)

Monark
Zen Master I
For me also the screen is like yourself i am ok with it the screen just has a cool tint that's all,brighter white. it only appears reddish as your friend when i turn on night light.