This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sticker on my Zenbook Flip laptop

My computer came with an annoying sticker on its screen. I tried removing it, but the glue is too strong (to the point to make me concern to hurt the screen if I try removing it using my nails).

How can I safely remove this sticker?
sticker.jpg

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Francisco Arruda

My computer came with an annoying sticker on its screen. I tried removing it, but the glue is too strong (to the point to make me concern to hurt the screen if I try removing it using my nails).

How can I safely remove this sticker?

sticker.jpg

Sticker on my Zenbook Flip laptop
@Francisco Arruda
I think you might consider using screen cleaning solution.
[LCD Monitor] How to clean the monitor? | Official Support | ASUS GlobalNote:  Please avoid using abrasive materials such as abrasive cloths, towels, paper towels or similar items for wiping.
Note:  Dampen the cloth slightly, do not spray cleaning solution directly onto the screen or leave too much solution on the screen. If you don't have a screen cleaning solution, you can use water instead.
      Avoid using cleaners and sprays, bleach, or abrasives that contain alcohol or acetone.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.