This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Screen has green tint

Darqor
Star I
My zenfone 6 screen has green tint which bothers me. If I try to change color temperature I only get more blueish tint or yellowish green tint. Is this phone going to have white balence settings at some point? My friends zenphone 6 screen looks much better with white backgrounds. I don't know what I should do with my phone, because this screen issue bothers me. Otherwise I would really like it,
13 REPLIES 13

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Darqor

My zenfone 6 screen has green tint which bothers me. If I try to change color temperature I only get more blueish tint or yellowish green tint. Is this phone going to have white balence settings at some point? My friends zenphone 6 screen looks much better with white backgrounds. I don't know what I should do with my phone, because this screen issue bothers me. Otherwise I would really like it,

Screen has green tint
Can you take a video of your phone from another device? If you have access to your friend's ZenFone, could you compare the two side by side?

Darqor
Star I
SX8JVSOHFXA8.jpg
1OQ5P8P7MAMP.jpg
Left side is my friends zenfone 6, right is mine. Even though left looks bit reddish it looks really white in real life. Mine looks even greener/bluer in real life. Both are with default settings. first picture with 50% brightness and second 100% brightness. Pictures are taken with automatic settings with olympus tough tg4

_jis_
Zen Master III
If I had to choose the display according to your photos, I would choose the one on the right 🙂

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Thanks for the pictures, that is a clear difference.
Is there any chance that one of the phones has Night Light enabled?
Are you within the return window with your reseller?