cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FOTA Update .174

abhidongre709
Star II
Hiiee there Asus users and Moderators!!
My name is Abhay, from Maharashtra, India.
I recently bought Zenfone 6, it is my favourite smartphone and Asus has been my favourite from the beginning. It's our 4th Zenfone in my home.
I just wanna ask about the updates which are given in the new FOTA update 174. The update just tells "OPTIMISED HAPTIC FEEDBACK". I'm asking cuz from the last update many users were in positive direction but some were in negative, some had to even switch their motherboard!!! And I'd never like to have that kind of condition with my Zenfone 6. Yesterday only my phone got restarted suddenly while I was using it and the camera flip speed also got reduced.
So plz let me know what's in the new update and should I download or not??
-Abhay Dongre

2 REPLIES 2

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Hello there and welcome to ZenTalk!
The current firmware version is WW-16.1220.1909.194. You can download it from here. https://www.asus.com/us/Phone/ZenFone-6-ZS630KL/HelpDesk_Download/
The restart issue was aggravated by that FW update, but not caused by it. Updating to the most recent firmware is always recommended for security and stability. Update notes can be found on the same website I linked you.
Please update to the most recent FW and see if your phone starts functioning normally. If your device continues to restart abnormally we recommend contacting your local service center.

abhidongre709
Star II
Oh okk!! I'll update it to .194 and let you know if something goes wrong, thank you very much!!