This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status of the Software Update

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
@Mattias_ASUS Its not the first time updates are slow for Rog3, but I wanted to know if you know if or when the Rog3 will be EOL. It's about time from what I can tell.
31 REPLIES 31

benzintrinker
Star II
Specially security updates are too late. Please update or say if it's EOL...

Mattias_ASUS
Danishblunt

The ASUS silent treatment eh?

Think this confirms it boys, the Rog3 is officially EOL.

View post
Sorry for the late reply but I am still waiting for a reply bro and will update you when I have the info, I can't just make up fake info, that's just bad.
I wish I could tell a joke or something while we are waiting but I'm not that funny.
UPDATE: The last update will be released preliminary in November

olisanday
Star III
Sad last update. Will rog3 be safe for banking apps in the future? there will be no more updates for security patches right?

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/234287#Comment_234287

Sorry for the late reply but I am still waiting for a reply bro and will update you when I have the info, I can't just make up fake info, that's just bad.

I wish I could tell a joke or something while we are waiting but I'm not that funny.

View post
Does the update have the key mapping unlocked?
Also how about the thing I talked with you about providing some sort of base for us developers to build out own ROMS with the features?

himverma2012
Rising Star II
Mattias_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/234287#Comment_234287

View post
So time to switch to a new phone then? This time maybe iPhone, 'coz the way I use the phone now, I need durability, consistency, reliability and long term support instead of use and throw phones.