thuggs
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: 6 pro
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: often
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
If Im listening to something like YouTube music on WiFi and leave WiFi zone the phone doesn't auto connect to cellular network. It gives me an error about WiFi being connected still but no Internet. I have to manually turn off wifi to get it to connect to the cell network.
This of course stops any stream i had playing. This only occurs with something actively using data and it's not an always occurrence.

18 REPLIES 18

excavation5
Rising Star II
thuggs

This happens on different wifi networks, including ones with zero protection software. So for sure this is a problem with the phone cause only this phone has the issue out of 4 phones and 3 laptops.

View post
Try to use your phone in safe mode
screenshot-20221027-021924-samsung-internet.jpg
If the problem stay try to reset all settings or reset wifi mobile and bluetooth
screenshot-20221027-022020-settings-1.jpg

and if the problem stay send it to warranty

thuggs
Rising Star I
screenshot-20221026-175842-settings-7e2.jpg
Leave network listed and went into the network below that's saved and was out of the top network for an hour, went to mobile, got into the saved network below for 20 mins and phone still wouldn't connect to the only network it was able to.
The phone isn't even 2 weeks old, should be zero reason to have to reset anything. This is clearly a bug that needs to be fixed. Most buggy phone I've ever had.

excavation5
Rising Star II
thuggs

screenshot-20221026-175842-settings-7e2.jpg

Leave network listed and went into the network below that's saved and was out of the top network for an hour, went to mobile, got into the saved network below for 20 mins and phone still wouldn't connect to the only network it was able to.

The phone isn't even 2 weeks old, should be zero reason to have to reset anything. This is clearly a bug that needs to be fixed. Most buggy phone I've ever had.

View post
I can dublicate your problem just see this screenshots
screenshot-20221027-040603-gallery-281-29.jpg
Maybe there can have other problem that is not in your phone and you think asus can do something about it ????? And this is a bug that only you have ???? No if this is a bug from the system and depends from asus to fix it you will not be the only one that will have it ...... Also when i dublicate this "problem" the phone connect to other networks and not conect to this whitout a internet connection so try to do something that i write you ! Other thing that you can do is to place your SIM card to other phone and start a wifi hot spot try to connect to it use the phone for a little time and watch what will happening and if you dont try to do anything no one can help you.... I give you so much advices try to do some of them also try to restart you wifi router try something

thuggs
Rising Star I
Again no other phone i have has this problem. So it's either Android 12 or this phone. And again this happens on multiple routers, so i should reset 400 different business routers? Stop sticking up for a company that doesn't care about making a reliable product.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
thuggs

Again no other phone i have has this problem. So it's either Android 12 or this phone. And again this happens on multiple routers, so i should reset 400 different business routers? Stop sticking up for a company that doesn't care about making a reliable product.

View post
You shouldn't try to understand, there are Asus Fans, the most incomprehensible is that there are former ROG5 users who still bought a ROG6, the same for ZF8 -> ZF9.
That said, check your APN and test by changing APN Protocol: IPv6 to APN Protocol: IPv4
also check in the advanced settings in Wi-Fi preferences (enable auto wifi activation, disable send public network notification, enable auto connect mobile data, disable data saver) and in developer options, enable mobile data always on