evilviolence
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:Asus Rog Phone 6
Firmware Version:32.2810.2209.197
Rooted or not:not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
i cannot access to video file have been hidden permanent on storage, how do i get back my video,
video file not delate couse my storage memory same like before been hidden,
i figure out on storage the video file have been move to document 🤔
7 REPLIES 7

FunBike31
Community Legend I
With so many explanations difficult to help you, already I can't understand how you know that the video is hidden and not deleted for example.
Without action on your part on the file system, the video or other, I only see Android which deletes the access of programs not used for a certain time but when you launch the program it asks you to redo your authorizations, but that concerns the programs not files.

evilviolence
Star I
FunBike31

With so many explanations difficult to help you, already I can't understand how you know that the video is hidden and not deleted for example.

Without action on your part on the file system, the video or other, I only see Android which deletes the access of programs not used for a certain time but when you launch the program it asks you to redo your authorizations, but that concerns the programs not files.

View post
i know, becouse video on folder missing, but my available storage count doesn't change, i think it was been hidden, not delate..

Mattias_ASUS
Which app did you use to film? It could be stored in a different folder.

evilviolence
Star I
Mattias_ASUS

Which app did you use to film? It could be stored in a different folder.

View post
not film, just game video recording, folder been hide with video inside, my memory internal count still same before been hidden..