Battery Draining Fast on ZenBook 14 UM425QA

System: windows 11
Battery or AC: Battery
Model: ZenBook 14 UM425QA
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: No
Screenshot or video: No
========================
Detailed description: I purchased the laptop on 20 October for my coding and academic purposes. It has been 4 days. But I haven't got a good amount of battery life. it was mentioned that battery backup will get up to 16 hrs. Minimal usage last 5-6 hours which is not acceptable.
How will I get the best backup as a new laptop? Should I bring it to a service center?
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
muntaseer_jaheen
  1. System: windows 11
  2. Battery or AC: Battery
  3. Model: ZenBook 14 UM425QA
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: No
  6. Screenshot or video: No

========================

Detailed description: I purchased the laptop on 20 October for my coding and academic purposes. It has been 4 days. But I haven't got a good amount of battery life. it was mentioned that battery backup will get up to 16 hrs. Minimal usage last 5-6 hours which is not acceptable.

How will I get the best backup as a new laptop? Should I bring it to a service center?

Battery Draining Fast on ZenBook 14 UM425QA
@muntaseer_jaheen
Regarding the use of batteries, please refer to the following.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the short battery life problem | Official Support | ASUS Glo...Please also refer to the following remarks.
Zenbook 14 UM425 (QA)|Laptops For Home|ASUS Global2. Battery tests conducted by ASUS on December 18, 2020 using the 1080p Video Playback (local) scenario. Test configuration: ZenBook UM425QA, FHD panel 250 nits, AMD R5-5600H, 512 GB SSD, 8 GB RAM. Test settings: WiFi enabled but disconnected (not connected to any access point), Windows Power Plan set to Balanced, display brightness set to 150 cd/m2, NumberPad off. Actual battery life may vary depending on product configuration, usage, operational conditions and power management settings. Battery life will decrease over the lifetime of the battery.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.