Goelden
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Rog Phone 6
Firmware Version: 197
Rooted or not: No
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

So i apologize if this is a obvious question, but in my defense i'm new to Android, haven't had one since i was 16 (now 28). I'm wondering if there aren't any full protective cases for the rog phone 6? such as how the iphones have lifeproof cases? Basically the last thing i want is to accidentally drop it and it easily crack the screen.

Just wondering if there isn't something better than the $12 cases that you can currently find on amazon that aren't full cases. Just a back and a screen protector.

Also, is there any better launchers that don't negatively affect performance? Or is the default asus launcher the best as far as performance. Would like to get a better looking launcher, with more customization options, but if it cost performance then i guess i have to choose performance or appearance.

6 REPLIES 6

yosef019
Rising Star II
for most protective case
is zshow armor case (its plastic and tpu
10510136981391099754-281-29.jpg
devil case have very small lip to the screen ∆ this is only case or get flip case
or you can get imak case thin with lil lip to the screen
i will say all cases not snug on the phone can easily remove in corners so if phone fall face down it may not survive

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.