This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone not switching on

sharanasks
Star II
My rog 5 hung when i was playing Pubg. I tried restarting the phone with hard reset (i.e) power button + volume up& down. The phone display was switched off. Now am not able to switch on the phone. any idea about the issue. Motherboard was not replaced. its not even charging now.
8 REPLIES 8

sharanasks
Star II
In service centre they are telling that i have to pay if there is motherboard issue as the device is out of warranty 😓

sharanasks
Star II
Three of my friends are having rog 5 will ask them to sell those ASAP and get apple products

Mysterio
Rising Star I
sharanasks

In service centre they are telling that i have to pay if there is motherboard issue as the device is out of warranty 😓

View post
If you submitted the device to service centre, please share the RMA to the moderator who answered above. He may help you to service the device under one time warranty. Or you can reach the Asus customer service through mail or chat, share the RMA to your assistant there, and tell your concern. As the issue is not happened by your fault, the company is responsible to repair the device in free of cost.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.