Tasigma
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS_AI2202
Rooted or not: not rooted
Firmware Version: WW_32.2040.2040.28F
Frequency of Occurrence: Once every day
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Every once in a while, my phone presses the topmost button of whatever app I'm on. I thought it might have been a dirty screen, but clearly it wasn't the case since it selects the leftmost top element of an app, which is somethings on the right side, so it's too consistent to be a hardware issue. Has anyone else dealt with this or perhaps even fixed it?
To note: Glove mode is also off, and this only happens near the top of the screen.
4 REPLIES 4

molznator
Star II
Edit:
Sorry wrong thread

Mansi_ASUS
Hey @Tasigma, can you share a video of the issue you are experiencing? And does the issue occur while using some specific apps?

Tasigma
Star I
Mansi_ASUS

Hey @Tasigma, can you share a video of the issue you are experiencing? And does the issue occur while using some specific apps?

View post
Hey @Mansi_ASUS sorry about my delayed response, but unfortunately I'm unable to take a video since it happens very infrequently (maybe once a week at this point). However, the issue appears on Reddit, Discord, the home screen, and Chromium based browsers. This is all under android 12 with the latest version of every app (note that the issue persists through version updates however).

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.