Google wallet not certified ? Running 32.2040.2040.28

ArjanB
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Zenfone 9
Firmware Version: 32.2040.2040.28
Rooted or not: stock
Frequency of Occurrence: everytime
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): Google wallet.
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Updated yesterday to 32.2040.2040.28 and now i cannot pay with google wallet anymore ?
Google Wallet tells me the firmware is uncertified ?
33 REPLIES 33

ArjanB
Star III
Thank you for the support. My device is certified now.

huvi
Star III
ArjanB

Thank you for the support. My device is certified now.

View post
hi, did you receive any updates or how to get status certified? i have still "doesnt meet security" 😡

SteetieHJ
Star III
Device is certified now on play store, I think Google wallet will work when everything has populated
huvi

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/233297#Comment_233297

hi, did you receive any updates or how to get status certified? i have still "doesnt meet security" 😡

View post

sonoro
Star III
My device is now certified as well, thank you ASUS.
In order to trigger the certification, I did the following: Go to Settings -> Apps&notifications -> Google Play Store -> Storage&cache -> "Clear Storage" and "Clear Cache". I also did "Uninstall updates" of the Google Play Store App (it can be re-updated then later on).
Warning: "Clear Storage" will remove your saved login on the Play Store. You will need to newly sign-in again after that, be sure you remember your password 😉 .

huvi
Star III
hi, thx for info, i am certified in google play at all time, have trouble just with wallet, so still must wait 😱🙈😉