This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Phone not switching on

sharanasks
Star II
My rog 5 hung when i was playing Pubg. I tried restarting the phone with hard reset (i.e) power button + volume up& down. The phone display was switched off. Now am not able to switch on the phone. any idea about the issue. Motherboard was not replaced. its not even charging now.
8 REPLIES 8

Mysterio
Rising Star I
sharanasks

My rog 5 hung when i was playing Pubg. I tried restarting the phone with hard reset (i.e) power button + volume up& down. The phone display was switched off. Now am not able to switch on the phone. any idea about the issue. Motherboard was not replaced. its not even charging now.

Rog Phone not switching on
Sorry to hear but the only solution is to submit the phone to nearest service centre for a motherboard change. Hope the phone is in warranty

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
go service center , thats motherboard is dead , its same like me 4 days ago , and after that sell it , it will have more problem , so better now rather than later before to late lol

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hi, sharanasks. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I have sent you a private message for more detail information, please check.

sharanasks
Star II
Mysterio

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/65141/rog-phone-not-switching-on

Sorry to hear but the only solution is to submit the phone to nearest service centre for a motherboard change. Hope the phone is in warranty

View post
I dont think it is under warranty 😓