Rising Star II
System:
Battery or AC:
Model:
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:I remark that ther is no year in each post (discussions/questionse /comments) and I wonder how to know if infor;ation in each post date from when? When I try to find a solution in the communauty, it is very hard for me to decide if the information is recent or date for a couple of years...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:I remark that ther is no year in each post (discussions/questionse /comments) and I wonder how to know if infor;ation in each post date from when? When I try to find a solution in the communauty, it is very hard for me to decide if the information is recent or date for a couple of years...

Why no year in each post?
@FongPoui
Please move the mouse cursor over the date to display the detailed time.
Thank you.
image.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui
  1. System:
  2. Battery or AC:
  3. Model:
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Why no year in each post?
@FongPoui
Please move the mouse cursor over the date to display the detailed time.
Thank you.
image.png

FongPoui
Rising Star II
Sorry for the question. I didn't know that there is a link over the month and date because the letters are black...

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui

Sorry for the question. I didn't know that there is a link over the month and date because the letters are black...

View post
@FongPoui
No problem, sorry to confuse you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.