This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

So the dimensity 9k+ is now superior than SD gen1+?

Amanoma
Star I
So the dimensity 9k+ is now superior than SD gen1+?
14 REPLIES 14

jajabinx35
Star III
Now for me, I use emulators quite a bit and there's no brainer that snapdragon gets best performance. Also, I've noticed some apps have like one to two stars in reviews. E.g. Final fantasy IX. I never understood why as it always works for me. Wait, is that because I've always used a snapdragon based device? Yep, and that's why I can't just go to another cpu unless if I'm only playing the latest titles that have come out last two years or so.

So yes. Very happy with my rog 6 snapdragon version.

But if you are happy to just play the latest mobile games coming out, then dimensity will be your choice

Peace out.

Amanoma
Star I
Well my rog phone 3 still kicking im planing to upgrade to 6D Ultimate if comes out in my local store

Danishblunt
Hall of Fame I
Amanoma

Well my rog phone 3 still kicking im planing to upgrade to 6D Ultimate if comes out in my local store

View post
So far the 6D seems to do fine, it still has terrible speakers sadly but at least no reports of dead 6D yet, unlike the snapdragon version.
As for emulation the dimensity does just fine.

nadejo55
Star I
The snapdragon rog 6 pro is still the better device in terms of gpu performance and screen quality. And there is no input delay. that's a hoax I've debunked that already on YouTube. Som strange guys visit every forum to claim there is input delay which is bad for competitive gaming. But that delay he is talking about is actually worse on the latest black shark devices. It's just, nobody notices it because it's fast enough. The rog 6 pro is absolutely perfect and I'm a competitive gamer. period