This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fan speed sometimes not working on asus tuf f15 laptop and making noise even at silent

crazyjsbaranwal
Star II
System: Asus Tuf F15
Battery or AC: 90Wh
Model: FX506LH
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS: Win 11
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:fan speed not working sometimes and making too much noise even at low settings like silent, windows...like its vibrating
BIOS Version: 310 (FX506LH.310)
screenshot-28123-29.png
screenshot-28122-29.png
image.png

and this is happening just after today's update of wifi, bluetooth or sound driver ig
And i cant do fan test on MyASUS too...
screenshot-28124-29.png
Pls check it
and i checked notifications of myasus and i found this
image.png
but its already 3.1.8.0 version right now....so even now its not available in diagnostics.....
Thanks in advance.....im waiting for good response from asus support team😊
3 REPLIES 3

Falcon_ASUS
crazyjsbaranwal
  1. System: Asus Tuf F15
  2. Battery or AC: 90Wh
  3. Model: FX506LH
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS: Win 11
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:fan speed not working sometimes and making too much noise even at low settings like silent, windows...like its vibrating

BIOS Version: 310 (FX506LH.310)

screenshot-28123-29.png

screenshot-28122-29.png

image.png

and this is happening just after today's update of wifi, bluetooth or sound driver ig

And i cant do fan test on MyASUS too...

screenshot-28124-29.png

Pls check it

and i checked notifications of myasus and i found this

image.png

but its already 3.1.8.0 version right now....so even now its not available in diagnostics.....

Thanks in advance.....im waiting for good response from asus support team😊

Fan speed sometimes not working on asus tuf f15 laptop and making noise even at silent
@crazyjsbaranwal
The problem that MyASUS could not check the fan has been completely fixed in the new version.
If you have updated MyASUS to the latest version but cannot check the fan, please remove MyASUS and ASUS System Control Interface and reinstall them.
If the problem persists and the fan does not work properly, please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

crazyjsbaranwal
Star II
Well i did reinstalled both just now and after checking it again, fan test is still not available and now its making more noise frequently....
image.png
As u can see here, its not there even now....
well, thanks for guidance and help anyways...i will try to get centre support too like u said...since it can happen sometimes, maybe regional issue with drivers or something ig..😅😊

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.