DEBAJYOTI008
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS ROG PHONE 5
Firmware Version:
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: EVERYTIME
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I HAVE RESENTLY UPDATED MY ROG PHONE 5 AND AFTER THAT ITS WIFI STOPPED WORKING
58 REPLIES 58

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, ChandraAlifTaufan.
I have sent you a private message to confirm the details. Please check it.

mailtoazim
Star II
Wifi not turning on, after software in July and wifi stopped working on 20th september 2022, and warranty of phone expired in June 2022.
Visited service centre they said software issue as not suited to Indian environment.
Kindly help in fixing. As Asus is very huge brand we expect it to get fix.

FunBike31
Community Legend I
mailtoazim
Great I don't know, but to send you a quote corresponding to something close to the price of the phone don't worry you will have a "temporary" repair against hard cash

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
for all of u whos been got problem with rog phone , just sell it or send it to repair center THE ADMIN HERE CANT HELP AT ALL BCAUSE THE MOTHERBOARD ON ROG IS THE ISSUE , im done selling mine , even i still have my warranty till 2023 , 2 times problem , at first they change my unit with a new one , and second the motherboard DEAD , i cant stand it anymore so after they fix it i sell it immidiately with a 50% drop on price , so do it now when ur phone still have a high price , dont regret it if u still hold on that phone . thats my suggestion

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, mailtoazim.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.
Thank you!