This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spilled whiskey

M4RHVZ
Star II
Hi i accidentally spilled a little whiskey on my rog 5s will it be ok? I wiped it off asap and i turned it off any ways to know if its ok or do i need to go to a repair shop? When i spilled on it. It doesnt turn on automatically i turned it off manually
4 REPLIES 4

Farzad0
Star III
M4RHVZ

Hi i accidentally spilled a little whiskey on my rog 5s will it be ok? I wiped it off asap and i turned it off any ways to know if its ok or do i need to go to a repair shop? When i spilled on it. It doesnt turn on automatically i turned it off manually

Spilled whiskey
Run a breathe test it might be drunk 😂
I think it will be ok if it didn't enter the phone

M4RHVZ
Star II
Lol. How to know if it has water damage?

FunBike31
Community Legend I
I hope that lost whiskey isn't an ALBERTA PREMIUM CASK STRENGTH or a PAUL JOHN MITHUNA you criminal.
Well, if not, it would have been coffee it would have been dead, with alcohol much less risk, so it should be fine.
On the other hand, no more guarantee, the internal humidity witnesses have certainly become positive.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.