LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5S Pro and AeroActive Cooler 6
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just want to inquire if the full functionality of the AeroActive Cooler 6 will work on my ROG Phone 5S Pro on the latest firmware with no issues aside from the Power Button placement? Since the Power Button will be covered is there going to be a virtual power button to be added for users who have AeroActive Cooler 6 with ROG Phone 5 and 5S phones? Just a suggestion.
12 REPLIES 12

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
MT0

for me I would rather hit the power button method,the power button will function normal after pressing back , rather than than the tilting method because everytime I tilt mine I feel like im bending my type c connecter which is not good in the long run

: p

View post
Yeah I am just using it without any case. It actually hits the power button only once when installing it then everything is fine. I can actually use the power button on the cooler to control the phones power menu like it was placed right even though it's not.

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Do not let it run on Frosty and Frozen modes for a long time or there will be a soft lock.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.