vomar82
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Rog phone 6 16/500
Firmware Version: 32.2810.2209.197
Rooted or not: not rooted

Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): last update
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
Today I recived the new update.
Update done, the battery was at 28‰ so I decided to put the phone in charge. I have slow charge enabled (18w) using the original charger and original cable, plus I have the automatic limit charge set to 80%. After 35 minutes phone looks charged, green led on and 100% battery. It is obvious that it is not possible, plus accubattery tells I have charged only 1058 mA, and health battery gone to 97% to 40%. I think the update messed charging parameters
8 REPLIES 8

nsanedown
Star III
accubattery if I recall (since I also had it) only detects one battery, not both and this can account for the sudden drop in battery health

vomar82
Star I
Accu battery was fine at first before the update if I recall correctly

yosef019
Rising Star II
For me battery charged slower then previveus updates
Now its near hour before its was 46 min
vomar82

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Rog phone 6 16/500
  2. Firmware Version: 32.2810.2209.197
  3. Rooted or not: not rooted

4. Frequency of Occurrence: always
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): last update

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

Today I recived the new update.

Update done, the battery was at 28‰ so I decided to put the phone in charge. I have slow charge enabled (18w) using the original charger and original cable, plus I have the automatic limit charge set to 80%. After 35 minutes phone looks charged, green led on and 100% battery. It is obvious that it is not possible, plus accubattery tells I have charged only 1058 mA, and health battery gone to 97% to 40%. I think the update messed charging parameters

Problem with update 32.2810.2209.197 and battery charge

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.