This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Zenfone 8 - satisfied?

martka_010
Star I
Dear ones, do we have users here at all who are really satisfied with the choice of Zenfone 8?
Those who may experience some minor inconvenience in everyday use, but otherwise everything is fine? I realize that on forums we usually raise problems and what frustrates us, but maybe they will report to you really satisfied? Or maybe everyone will sooner or later get the death of this model?
I am addressing my question mainly to users with longer experience.
19 REPLIES 19

I enjoyed my time using the zenfone 8 since buying it on Christmas of 2021, the screen is great though i wish it could get dimmer and the aspact ratio is literally perfect. i am satisfied with software experience though there is some bugs that were fixed after changing a couple settings and a quick restart. As well as the headphone jack coming in handy, use it all the time. It's not perfect, software could use a couple bug fixes and features but i am still on Android 11, headphone jack could be moved to the bottem, better design but that was change in the zf9, slimmer bezels and a better battery life

bobekos1
Rising Star I
Jest opcja po przesunięciu palcem od góry w pasku, "dodatkowe przyciemnienie" i ekran robi się ciemniejszy. Wieczorem jest dla oczu dla oczu.

bobekos1

Jest opcja po przesunięciu palcem od góry w pasku, "dodatkowe przyciemnienie" i ekran robi się ciemniejszy. Wieczorem jest dla oczu dla oczu.

View post
I am still on Android 11 sir 🙃

maVerickV
Star III
I'm also quite satisfied - the performance, screen, cameras, size of the phone it is all superb, working as a charm! Fortunately didn't have those big problems regarding the proximity sensor (happens only sometimes, very rarely) or freezing etc.
However there are two things that could be improved:
Battery life;
VoLTE and VoWIFI support - I know that these two are also dependent on the carrier but in my opinion Asus is not doing enough in this matter (recertification, improvement, putting pressure on the carriers etc.)