pupuhcahyadi
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 5
Firmware Version: dont know
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: just now
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
im playing an iddle game , any my screen got locked automatically , and when i unlock it , it become freeze , and i hear sound like broken tv sound , and im trying to restart it by pressing power button , but instead it going into blackscreen and wont turn on since that happen , i try to plug in my charger too its not working too , trying to plug in into my pc , its not working either , so i cant backup my data at all . is someone have a same problem and got solved without going into service center ? this is my last time ill go into service center for this phone , after it fixed ill sell it . im done with it . to many problem
9 REPLIES 9

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
im really2 dissapointed in asus . this is the last time im gonna buy any asus product , and im sure ill tell this to everyone i know to not use asus or buy asus product anymore , really2 dissapointed . bcause 1st its not cheap to get this phone , second the solving problem only benefit asus not the costumer , just replace the motherboard ? my phone just dead wont turn on and all of the data is gone , i cant even backup my data , and asus dont want to rensponsible for that ? fck , i got so many important data , important photo , important file for my work , and all is gone ! damn , srsly . this is the worst experience ever with an expensive smartphone

Jiaszzz_ASUS
I sincerely apologize for the experience you had.
Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
Jiaszzz_ASUS

I sincerely apologize for the experience you had.

Please check the top right corner of the screen and kindly share the details requested in the PM inbox.

View post
u only can told me to send my phone to service center . thats the only thing u can do , and thats not help . thats is the only available option everyone KNOW that .

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
done selling it . the price drop 50% . fuck just for a year . it really2 cost me much . damn it . never ever touch this shitty brand anymore . 2 times laptop and now phone . enough for asus . just can tell everyone i know never ever to buy this brand anymore so they didnt get the same feeling

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.