This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem found after upgrading to windows 11 version 22H2, control center not working

FongPoui
Rising Star II
System: Windows 11 22H2
Battery or AC: Both
Model: UX8402ZE
Frequency of occurrence:
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:After upgrading to windows 11 version 22H2, most of all issues have been successfully solved. But I found that the Control Center of the Screenpad is not working as shown in the attached video.

4 REPLIES 4

Falcon_ASUS
FongPoui
  1. System: Windows 11 22H2
  2. Battery or AC: Both
  3. Model: UX8402ZE
  4. Frequency of occurrence:
  5. Reset OS:
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:After upgrading to windows 11 version 22H2, most of all issues have been successfully solved. But I found that the Control Center of the Screenpad is not working as shown in the attached video.

https://us.v-cdn.net/6031231/uploads/KVY0G0QG9M9F/control-center-not-working-14-10-2022.mp4

Problem found after upgrading to windows 11 version 22H2, control center not working
@FongPoui
Please refer to the following FAQ for troubleshooting.
[Notebook] Troubleshooting - How to fix the ScreenPad 2.0 problems when it is not working properly o...Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

FongPoui
Rising Star II
Unhelpful after trying several times the optimization.
Uninstall and reinstall of ScreenXpert was also applied.
My remark is that your link is not much update (2019) compared to the driver version (2022).

FongPoui
Rising Star II
I opened by accident windows store and found that MyAsus waiting for update.
After the update from 3.1.7 to 3.1.8, the control center issue has been resolved....
back-to-normal-after-update-myasus-to-3-1-8-14-10-2022.png

myasus-version-update-14-10-2022.png

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.