This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BR1100 Touchpad Support During Windows Setup

hsehestedt
Star I
On the BR1100F series of laptops, I notice that when I boot from Windows installation thumb drive, the touchpad is not available during setup.
I can manage to get through setup using just the keyboard, but I'm wondering if someone could tell me what driver(s) I need to load in order to make the touchpad available during Windows setup.
2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
hsehestedt

On the BR1100F series of laptops, I notice that when I boot from Windows installation thumb drive, the touchpad is not available during setup.

I can manage to get through setup using just the keyboard, but I'm wondering if someone could tell me what driver(s) I need to load in order to make the touchpad available during Windows setup.

BR1100 Touchpad Support During Windows Setup
@hsehestedt
May I know which program "thumb drive" you are describing? Could you please provide me with a picture for confirmation? Thank you.

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.