This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues regarding my asus 6z

Gladiatorz
Star III
I see so many issues on the forum as ppl are complaining including me..! All active ppl are responding but i dnt see moderators and admins taking that much initiative or that much active on forum to resolve the issues..!
Forget abt resolving the issues..they dnt care to atleast respond as we as customers are waiting for an answer..!
I doubt that these moderators that are here..are they seriously working with asus or made them moderators just like any forum to respond on queries where they cant rake any action.
I understand that all cannot be active 24/7 but then why make them moderators as well who dnt answer the queries as well? Its so frustrating..!
18 REPLIES 18

_jis_
Zen Master III
Most mods in this forum are directly tied to our core phone team while most other manufacturer forums have service agents who will reply "please reset your phone" to a majority of all questions because it's easier for them. I say this to some times but only as a last resort to figure out if it's a software or hardware issue.
I have never had such support on any previous phone on the forum. It really surprised me very pleasantly and that was one of the reasons why I decided for my very first Zenfone and I'm glad I did.

kooldude7285
Rising Star II
Response is good enough.. you get all the answers.. just before creating new question please check the forum.

Gladiatorz
Star III
Anders_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12060/what-is-the-use-of-this-forum-and-having-moderators-who...

It's quite strange that you say this when I have replied all you posts except the last one, because I was in my bed. Sometimes, there might be questions that that goes unanswered for a longer time. It could either be because we have gotten round to reply it yet. I prioritize replying in all new threads before backtracking older ones to see if there are any new posts to reply. It could also be that it's a question that needs to be investigated further before we can reply. I would say it's quite unique that we reply in the manner that we do. Most mods in this forum are directly tied to our core phone team while most other manufacturer forums have service agents who will reply "please reset your phone" to a majority of all questions because it's easier for them. I say this to some times but only as a last resort to figure out if it's a software or hardware issue.

View post
Okay my bad..i was so frustrated with the issues i have with my phone and i started feeling like i did a mistake in buying this phone..but then still i use to convince myself saying no this is really the best phone.
So issues i hav are:
1) camera issue - just now i tried opening camera and i got a msg stating..camera couldn't start. Please restart camera. Pro mode doesnt seem to work at shutter 32s and iso at 100 (it worked fine on previous update). The camera processing of the image has to be improved as compared to ther phones. I always let my friends know that i got a phone with so good camera..but when i click..i feel ashamed. Which is the reason this frustration..! The camera is good no doubt but not crisp and clear images that we expect from this phone.
2) we have the option to use dual 4g. If i understand correctly, i am on call with sim 2 (vodafone) and sim 1 is jio..the data should still work technically..but it doesn't.
3) battery charging - when i got this phone the charging speed was really good..but now its like if i use my phone the charging doesnt even increase or decrease it sticks at one point. I kept the phone on charge in morning and till evening battery still at 70-80% like seriously? I dnt use any feature of battery modes or anything..
4) the camera doesnt flip at 1st go. It get stuck. In a day atleast once it has to happen (with stock and third party camera apps)
5) while playing pubg multi toich doesnt work properly..i get stuck while moving..! Anyone else faced this issue?
Okay..as per the response i got from this thread, it feels am wrong..but trust me when u guys have issues and u dnt get solutions..ull feel the same way i did. I did not mean to hurt anyone here.. its just frustration..!

LP_ASUS
Community Legend I
Gladiatorz

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/23103#Comment_23103

Okay my bad..i was so frustrated with the issues i have with my phone and i started feeling like i did a mistake in buying this phone..but then still i use to convince myself saying no this is really the best phone.

So issues i hav are:

1) camera issue - just now i tried opening camera and i got a msg stating..camera couldn't start. Please restart camera. Pro mode doesnt seem to work at shutter 32s and iso at 100 (it worked fine on previous update). The camera processing of the image has to be improved as compared to ther phones. I always let my friends know that i got a phone with so good camera..but when i click..i feel ashamed. Which is the reason this frustration..! The camera is good no doubt but not crisp and clear images that we expect from this phone.

2) we have the option to use dual 4g. If i understand correctly, i am on call with sim 2 (vodafone) and sim 1 is jio..the data should still work technically..but it doesn't.

3) battery charging - when i got this phone the charging speed was really good..but now its like if i use my phone the charging doesnt even increase or decrease it sticks at one point. I kept the phone on charge in morning and till evening battery still at 70-80% like seriously? I dnt use any feature of battery modes or anything..

4) the camera doesnt flip at 1st go. It get stuck. In a day atleast once it has to happen (with stock and third party camera apps)

5) while playing pubg multi toich doesnt work properly..i get stuck while moving..! Anyone else faced this issue?

Okay..as per the response i got from this thread, it feels am wrong..but trust me when u guys have issues and u dnt get solutions..ull feel the same way i did. I did not mean to hurt anyone here.. its just frustration..!

View post
We all get frustrated sometimes, thank you for recognizing it.
I don't have the answers to all your points, but I can help with a few.
2. Anders replied to you here. https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/12085/dual-4g-sim#latest
3. You mean that without using the device, you had it plugged in for 8 hours and it never charged above 80%? That might be something to talk to a repair center about. Are you using the original wall socket and cable to charge the phone?
4. This has been discussed at length in a previous thread. One of the solutions was to make sure any cases/screen covers are not obscuring the proximity sensor. The location of that sensor is pictured in the thread. https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/9521/camera-cannot-flip-general-issue
5. This issue has been reported once in the past, and we recommended contacting the service center. Multi-touch is not widely affected on PUBG for ZF6, or at least not widely reported.

Gladiatorz
Star III
3) yes i have used the original charger and socket has a good power supply..its kind of wierd that it is not charging..! It sticks to one point only.
4) i am not even using a cover..! The flip gets stuck at times..and its a known issue i beleive..! You guys need to do something abt it.
5) i wish i could have recorded the game where i was stuck..i mean the moving of the chadacter was stuck..!
Regarding the camera issue?? U did not answer to point no. 1. Today i did not even use the camera until i came to know abt the error that made me restart the phone to use the camera. What abt it??