pupuhcahyadi
Star III
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: rog phone 5
Firmware Version: dont know
Rooted or not: no
Frequency of Occurrence: just now
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
im playing an iddle game , any my screen got locked automatically , and when i unlock it , it become freeze , and i hear sound like broken tv sound , and im trying to restart it by pressing power button , but instead it going into blackscreen and wont turn on since that happen , i try to plug in my charger too its not working too , trying to plug in into my pc , its not working either , so i cant backup my data at all . is someone have a same problem and got solved without going into service center ? this is my last time ill go into service center for this phone , after it fixed ill sell it . im done with it . to many problem
9 REPLIES 9

Farzad0
Star III
pupuhcahyadi

Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:

1. Model Name: rog phone 5
  2. Firmware Version: dont know
  3. Rooted or not: no
  4. Frequency of Occurrence: just now
  5. APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):

In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.

========================================

im playing an iddle game , any my screen got locked automatically , and when i unlock it , it become freeze , and i hear sound like broken tv sound , and im trying to restart it by pressing power button , but instead it going into blackscreen and wont turn on since that happen , i try to plug in my charger too its not working too , trying to plug in into my pc , its not working either , so i cant backup my data at all . is someone have a same problem and got solved without going into service center ? this is my last time ill go into service center for this phone , after it fixed ill sell it . im done with it . to many problem

my rog phone 5 now dead cant turn on at all
Yeah just fix it and never buy rog phone again, everyone is having issues im buying rm 7s pro

MT0
Rising Star II
just buy a poco x4 gt or real me gt2 master explorer you won't regret it.

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, pupuhcahyadi
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
I have sent you a private message for more detail information, please check.

pupuhcahyadi
Star III
idk if i can sell it or no bcause they said the problem probaly on the motherboard since the phone wont turn on . and if they change the motherboard the IMEI will change too . im so piss right now+