Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: Asus Rog 5S
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence:
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
Please help...
my asus Rog 5s...Suddenly Wifi and hotspot cannot turn on...
What i must to do....

========================================

13 REPLIES 13

keren_ASUS
Hi DennisPutra
Thank you for reaching out. As mentioned above, please visit your local service center. We apologize for any inconvenience.

AluShakery
Star I
Hello
My Rog phone 5s wifi& hotspot stop working suddenly .wifi don't turn on.
What should I do now?
I live in Iran.is there any official Asus repair center in Tehran?
Please give it address

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, AluShakery. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Please be advised that we don’t have any direct business in the country of origin you mentioned.
The products were imported by the dealer themselves, which is beyond our control.
We suggest that you seek assistance from your dealer directly.

Devdutt
Star III
Asus should stop putting this update after knowing its causing issues. I am going to start a lawsuit against you. My 7 month phone doesn't have wifi now. I will be without a phone while you figure out how to fix it. Shame. Never buy ASUS. They always have motherboard issues. From Lamborghini laptop in 2008 to my current dual screen laptop. 1000's USD for waste. Idiots.

Devdutt
Star III
Same issue bro.

Asus should stop putting this update after knowing its causing issues. I am going to start a lawsuit against you. My 7 month phone doesn't have wifi now. I will be without a phone while you figure out how to fix it. Shame. Never buy ASUS. They always have motherboard issues. From Lamborghini laptop in 2008 to my current dual screen laptop. 1000's USD for waste.

I was going to buy ASUS rog 6 for my bro. No bloody way I am giving any money to this shabby company.