System: Windows 11 22H2
Battery or AC: AC
Model: UX325EA OLED 11th gen
Frequency of occurrence: everytime
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:

I am having an issue which is that the cpu throttles while playing games which causes the game to stutter and run on worse performance than expected,
I found out that the cpu barely reaches 1Ghz frequency while its base is 2.4 and it can go up to 4.2 Ghz, I checked the temperature of CPU while playing in settings and it barely reaches 60° (found it at 58°) and it's running on performance mode. is there a solution to this?
9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS
mohamed_ouldbabaali
  1. System: Windows 11 22H2
  2. Battery or AC: AC
  3. Model: UX325EA OLED 11th gen
  4. Frequency of occurrence: everytime
  5. Reset OS: Yes
  6. Screenshot or video:

========================

Detailed description:

I am having an issue which is that the cpu throttles while playing games which causes the game to stutter and run on worse performance than expected,

I found out that the cpu barely reaches 1Ghz frequency while its base is 2.4 and it can go up to 4.2 Ghz, I checked the temperature of CPU while playing in settings and it barely reaches 60° (found it at 58°) and it's running on performance mode. is there a solution to this?

UX325EA Throttling CPU while playing CSGO and other games causing stutter
@mohamed_ouldbabaali
Most of this is self-adjusted by the system itself.
Could you please provide relevant pictures for us to confirm?
In addition, which game are you running?
How long will you experience the reflected phenomenon after running it?
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

mohamed_ouldbab
Star II
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/64598/ux325ea-throttling-cpu-while-playing-csgo-and-other-gam...

@mohamed_ouldbabaali

Most of this is self-adjusted by the system itself.

Could you please provide relevant pictures for us to confirm?

In addition, which game are you running?

How long will you experience the reflected phenomenon after running it?

Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
A new bios update was released, I will test it out and see if it was fixed, if not I will provide you some screenshots

mohamed_ouldbab
Star II
image.png
image.png
Still Facing the same issue, it's literally locked on 0.4 Ghz even with the latest bios and drivers updates, also, the power plan "Asus Recommended" is missing from control panel, could it be the problem?

mohamed_ouldbab
Star II
Update: I tried playing GTA V and I actually got surprized, I was playing with average 35 FPS with serious stuttering with performance mode enabled and charged plugged, once I unplugged the charger the FPS gone all the way to 60 - 70 with some drops but no noticeable stutter.