System:
Battery or AC:
Model: System Model ZenBook Pro Duo UX581GV_UX581GV
Frequency of occurrence: this is third time
Reset OS:
Screenshot or video: added
========================
Detailed description:

main screen became black however touch is working . This is the third time it happens. I have updated windows 11 still the problem persists
whatsapp-image-2022-09-30-at-13-25-31.jpeg
whatsapp-image-2022-09-30-at-13-25-55.jpeg

9 REPLIES 9

FongPoui
Rising Star II
I think that if you recover your windows from BIOS display, you will get back your windows 10.

allwyn4joy
Star I
FongPoui
  1. Open your MyAsus app 2.Click on Customer support 3.Click on LiveUpdate 4.Click Lastest 5. Unclick "Show the lastest version update availabl 6. Scroll down to Utilities 7. Download "Asus screenpad 2.0 Optimizer 8. Unzip and run asus screenpad optimizer... 9. It will take about 1-2 minutes, read the result. If there is something wrong, there will an error code. If not it will ask to restard...10. Even there is an error code, please try twice... (if it doesn't work)

View post
I tried still the problem persist. Installed windows 10 also. Main screen touch alone working. But no image. In bios settings only the screenpad is working not the main screen

Falcon_ASUS
allwyn4joy

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/230647#Comment_230647

I tried still the problem persist. Installed windows 10 also. Main screen touch alone working. But no image. In bios settings only the screenpad is working not the main screen

View post
@allwyn4joy
If the same situation occurs in the BIOS, it is obviously a problem with the screen or the cable. Please contact ASUS repair center in the country of your residence: https://www.asus.com/support/Service-Center-All-Countries/. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

allwyn4joy
Star I
I have not done anything but suddenly the main screen starts working what a mirracle? but now i lost money by ordering the screen that i cant cancel

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.