Sam_Koh
Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ROG 6
Firmware Version: 32.2810.2209.197
Rooted or not: not
Frequency of Occurrence: always
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
No wifi calling available for my ROG 6, I had switched my SIM card to my Samsung and it's working fine.
(Malaysia market & Yes Telco)
screenshot-20221007-124000-settings-1.jpg

7 REPLIES 7

Taskman
Star III
It's partially on your provider and partially on ASUS.
If the provider doesn't test/certify and actively block phones ASUS can't do much. So contact your operator and make sure they support the specific phone for VoWiFi.

Sam_Koh
Star I
Taskman

It's partially on your provider and partially on ASUS.

If the provider doesn't test/certify and actively block phones ASUS can't do much. So contact your operator and make sure they support the specific phone for VoWiFi.

View post
My service provider is super vowifi. Tested with two different service provide Asus still not support this feature

amirizzuddin
Star II
im using digi right now and i have vowifi

Mattias_ASUS
Sam Koh

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/231715#Comment_231715

My service provider is super vowifi. Tested with two different service provide Asus still not support this feature

View post
As mentioned by another user, the service provider need to accept the phone in their network to be able to work.
We are constantly working together with service providers to bring VoLTE and VoWiFi to our devices.