LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name: ASUS ROG Phone 5S Pro and AeroActive Cooler 6
Firmware Version: 31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not: NOT
Frequency of Occurrence: N/A
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app): N/A
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================
I just want to inquire if the full functionality of the AeroActive Cooler 6 will work on my ROG Phone 5S Pro on the latest firmware with no issues aside from the Power Button placement? Since the Power Button will be covered is there going to be a virtual power button to be added for users who have AeroActive Cooler 6 with ROG Phone 5 and 5S phones? Just a suggestion.
12 REPLIES 12

MT0
Rising Star II
and here's a video on YouTube of how you can till it to the right go to 4:52 on the vid so you can see
https://youtu.be/13p4bzLGWCw

Mattias_ASUS
We are close to get information about the AeroActive Cooler 6 for ROG Phone 5, would be good to keep an eye out.

MT0
Rising Star II
for me I would rather hit the power button method,the power button will function normal after pressing back , rather than than the tilting method because everytime I tilt mine I feel like im bending my type c connecter which is not good in the long run
: p

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
Yeah I am currently using it without tilting and without any case since the free AeroActive case doesn't fully align with the cooler but that case is as tough as Lighting ArmorCase 5.

LaurelLParas
Rising Star I
ASUS ROG should at least give ROG 5 and 5S users a free AeroActive case for those who already bought AeroActive Cooler 6 for their ROG 5 and 5S phones. Not everyone knows about the upcoming launch of an AeroActive Cooler 6 for the ROG 5 and 5S series.