Did you mean: 

Define two pre-set settings for plugged in and on battery state of the laptop

Ali_NEX
Star I
System: Windows 11 home
Model: Vivobook 14x
========================
Detailed description:Hello,
I was wondering if there's a way to define two preset states for my laptop when it's plugged in and for when it's not. I want the system to automatically go for 60hz with a lower resolution when on battery and then switch back to 90hz and a higher resolution when plugged in. Is there any way to do that without having to go to settings and do it manually every time?

Thanks,
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Falcon_ASUS
Ali_NEX
  1. System: Windows 11 home
  2. Model: Vivobook 14x

========================

I was wondering if there's a way to define two preset states for my laptop when it's plugged in and for when it's not. I want the system to automatically go for 60hz with a lower resolution when on battery and then switch back to 90hz and a higher resolution when plugged in. Is there any way to do that without having to go to settings and do it manually every time?

Thanks,

@Ali_NEX
Unfortunately, as far as I know, it should be set manually.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Falcon_ASUS
Ali_NEX
  1. System: Windows 11 home
  2. Model: Vivobook 14x

========================

Thanks,

@Ali_NEX
Unfortunately, as far as I know, it should be set manually.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.