This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Future Availability of Zenfone 9 in Blue 16GB/256GB Variant (for US / Version C)?

LearningToBuild
Star II
Is there any kind of estimate of when/if there will be availability of a 16GB/256GB version in Blue (for US / Version C)? Currently I've only seen these specs available in Black, but it would be lovely to have it in Blue instead.
Thanks in advance for any clarity!
🙂

8 REPLIES 8

jheckard
Star III
I was planning on ordering the blue as well, but since I was hoping for the same upgraded 16B/256GB version I gave up and ordered in black. A shipping label has already been reported as being created, with an estimated delivery by Wednesday October 12th. I'm so hoping that this Gen 9 of the Zenfone series is as good as the reviewers are saying.

martinparker28
Rising Star II
jheckard

I was planning on ordering the blue as well, but since I was hoping for the same upgraded 16B/256GB version I gave up and ordered in black. A shipping label has already been reported as being created, with an estimated delivery by Wednesday October 12th. I'm so hoping that this Gen 9 of the Zenfone series is as good as the reviewers are saying.

View post
I've had my 16gb/256gb for 3 weeks now..... Not impressed,still got a proximity sensor issue, constant reboots while idle, very poor WiFi and mobile connectivity to name but a few.

sipahi061
Star III
@martinparker28 do you have the global version or the US version ?

martinparker28
Rising Star II
I'm in the UK so I have the global version👍