This widget could not be displayed.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery drain

bezbaruahkp
Star II
I have noticed that after the latest FOTA update in India, which I received yesterday, the battery is draining rapidly
4 REPLIES 4

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
Can you share battery stats screenshot? Do you think we should wait instead of updating right away?

bezbaruahkp
Star II
I think the battery drainage is more after the update. I am having a very strong feeling that after the update on 23rd I am getting very less SOT

kchinnavigneshr
Rising Star II
bezbaruahkp

I think the battery drainage is more after the update. I am having a very strong feeling that after the update on 23rd I am getting very less SOT

View post
May be it could be helpful if you share your battery stats screenshot. To know what has been draining the battery

Anders_ASUS
Hall of Fame III
bezbaruahkp

I have noticed that after the latest FOTA update in India, which I received yesterday, the battery is draining rapidly

Battery drain
I'm not saying you're wrong. Only that others have said the same thing with basically every update we have released and well, you noticed it first now so that makes them wrong. Maybe we should evaluate a little more before we make these statements?
Please have a look at your apps. Make sure to deny auto restart to every newly installed app and apps that you don't trust. It's also not unthinkable that an upp updated itself during the same time frame without you noticing and now all the blame goes to the FOTA.
You can deny apps in power master and then auto-start manager. Also make sure you kill all apps after you have done this or it won't have any effect.