System: TUF Dash F15 2022 
Battery or AC: Both
Model: FX517ZM
Frequency of occurrence: Always
Reset OS: Yes
Screenshot or video:
========================
Detailed description:
I've purchased a Thunderbolt 3 to Displayport adapter and I've plugged it into the Thunderbolt 4 port on my laptop (I've double-checked it's the right one), and nothing happens, it does not get recognized.
I've ruled out an issue with the adapter itself, since I've tested it on a Macbook Air M1 and Lenovo P52 and both laptops identify it correctly as a Thunderbolt 3 display adapter, and can output video correctly.
All my drivers are up to date according to Windows Update/Armoury crate.
9 REPLIES 9

Falcon_ASUS
torgabor

Thanks for your answer!

>What is the brand and model of the device and cable you are connecting to?

I've tried with 2 adapters:

Amazon Basics Thunderbolt 3 to Dual HDMI Adapter

www amazon com/gp/product/B08989QNQQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i-tec Thunderbolt 3 Dual DP Video Adapter

i-tec pro/en/produkt/tb3dual4kdp-2/

Both of them work on the Lenovo P52 and Macbook Air M1, but don't show up on the TUF Dash F15 2022:

I followed the troubleshooting guide you linked, and it recommended removing and reinstalling the Thunderbolt driver. It doesn't seem like there's a dedicated Thunderbolt driver for the TUF Dash F15 2022 on the ASUS site, so I couldn't reinstall the drivers:

www asus com/Laptops/For-Gaming/TUF-Gaming/ASUS-TUF-Dash-F15-2022/HelpDesk_Download/ 

I've modified the links because it doesn't allow posting otherwise.

Here's a screenshot of the adapter working correctly on the Lenovo P52.

thunderbolt-lenovo-p52.png

The same adapter plugged into the TUF Dash F15 and not working:

plug-in-port-tuf-dash-f15-2022.jpg

P.s: Do you guys know any known working docks that ASUS has tested with this particular laptop model?

View post
@torgabor
Confirmed by relevant department, we think there is a high chance of a Thunderbolt problem with your laptop. Need your help to bring back your dock and laptop to our repair center for confirmation. I have sent you a message, please check. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

torgabor
Star I
Falcon_ASUS

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/216914#Comment_216914

@torgabor

Confirmed by relevant department, we think there is a high chance of a Thunderbolt problem with your laptop. Need your help to bring back your dock and laptop to our repair center for confirmation. I have sent you a message, please check. Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused. 

View post
Hi!
Sorry for the long delay.
I finally submitted my laptop to the service center,
My RMA Id is MR2210870 / N3NRCX06V12111C
I hope this helps in diagnosing the issue.

Falcon_ASUS
torgabor

https://zentalk.asus.com/en/discussion/comment/219407#Comment_219407

Hi!

Sorry for the long delay.

I finally submitted my laptop to the service center,

My RMA Id is MR2210870 / N3NRCX06V12111C

I hope this helps in diagnosing the issue.

View post
@torgabor
I have notified the repair center to keep an eye on your case.
Sorry for any inconvenience it may be caused.

willjoe2442
Star III
Make sure that both the computer and the device are turned on and that the Thunderbolt 3 device is connected to the computer via the Thunderbolt interface. Disconnect and re-connect the Thunderbolt cable and/or restart the computer. Use the Thunderbolt 3 cable that was included.

Hope this helps

ASUS_Bot
Rising Star II
Thread automatically closed due to inactivity. If the reported issue has not been resolved or you require further assistance from one of our moderators, please create a new thread and we will be with you shortly.