chuckalee6
Star II
Please tell us some basic information before asking for help:
Model Name:ASUS ROG 5
Firmware Version:Version WW-31.0810.1226.128
Rooted or not:NOT
Frequency of Occurrence:when latest update as of oct. 2,2022
APP Name & APP Version (If your issue relates to the app):
In addition to information above, please also provide as much details as you can, e.g., using scenario, what troubleshooting you've already done, screenshot, etc.
========================================

12 REPLIES 12

FunBike31
Community Legend I
keren_ASUS

HI @chukalee6

Thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to forget all your wi-fi networks and try to connect again? Also, please reboot your phone. Thank you!

View post
@keren_ASUS
You too have an incredible gift of making people angry, it's been 16 months since the wifi broke on the Rog5, Asus does not call back the rog5 and you continue to advise "reboot", "update the firmware", "reset Wifi" and other bullshit when you know very well that there is only the change of motherboard, and that in addition it will break again soon after. inadmissible.

keren_ASUS
chuckalee6
I apologize for the inconvenience, please visit your nearest service center since your phone will need to be serviced.
Thank you!

Find service locations - Philippines | Official Support | ASUS Philippines

IDA_BAGUS_SWADH
Star II
Same here i have the same problem and there is not update to recover the problem

Mysterio
Rising Star I
IDA BAGUS SWADHARMA

Same here i have the same problem and there is not update to recover the problem

View post
Only solution is to submit your phone to nearest service centre. They will replace your motherboard. And be ready to face another motherboard issue/phone dead within 4-5 months, or you can sell the phone just after get it repaired

Jiaszzz_ASUS
Hello, IDA BAGUS SWADHARMA .
I have sent you a private message for more details. Please check your inbox.